ELMO MO-2 Updating Points
- USB Audio Class (UAC) for Windows
- Image Rotation function on USB Video Class (UVC)
- Enable to select codec of recording
- Minor improvements of UI
Preparation for Firmware Update
- Please prepare a SD card.
- Please prepare a display system to show the output of MO-2.
- Please download right ZIP file from ELMO Europe Website (www.elmoeurope.com/index.php/en/download-service/firmwareupdate ), according to serial number of your MO-2.
# Please refer to the matrix as follows.
Serial Number .zip File of Firmware - click for download SN : 44000001 ~ 44001500 VLFB_0028.zip SN : 44001501 ~~ VLFB_0128.zip SN : 51xxxxxxx VLFB_0028.zip
Process of Firmware Update
- Please copy the right ZIP file to the root directory of SD card.
- Please rename the file to “via_update.zip”
- Please power on your MO-2
- Once you see the home screen, please insert the SD.
- It will automatically start to re-writing the firmware.
- Blue LED will keep blinking during the re-writing and once finished, Blue LED will stop blinking. (It will take about 1 minute to finish.)
- Please go to setting menu and check if “production version” has been changed to “VLFA_XXXX”.
- Please completely turn off your MA-1 by pressing the power key for about 8 seconds, and then restart to complete the whole process of this update.