New ways of editing
Using the CRA-2 tablet you can wirelessly mark and annotate directly onto live images of an ELMO visualiser. Furthermore, you can control the visualizer and use presentations tools like the highlight or mask function from the wireless tablet from up to 10m away. Connected to a computer the CRA-2 can also replace your mouse. You can use your PC from any position in the classroom. With the CRA-2 tablet you direct the attention of your audience towards the discussed topic from anywhere in the room.
There are 2 ways, to use the CRA-2 tablet
Directly with the ELMO
- Without PC you write and draw directly onto ELMO’s live images on a smart screen or IWB
- Immediately ready to use – no installation
- Best for annotations on 3D objects
- Whiteboard mode
- Comfortable control of all important ELMO functions
- The ability to use creative curriculum content
In Combination with a PC
- The CRA-2 tablet works as a wireless mouse. Control your PC from anywhere in the classroom
- The ELMO software EIT allows annotations onto live images and various other backgrounds
- Versatile additional functions like adding pictures and notes, recording and annotating videos and much more!